"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, March 22, 2008

New farm baby.... Hercules




It was time to go to the feed store for more chicken scratch and I have to say this is my favorite time of year to visit. They always have the cutest chicks and ducks all ready for Easter. This year they had a new addition. baby rabbits. I could not resist this sweet little fellow. Although I have a wonderful pen for him, he is not going to be just a rabbit to sit out in his pen during the day. I found a small dog harness that fits him perfectly and now he can be outside with me, nibbling the grass while I work in the yard. He loves being held and the harness doesn't seem to bother him a bit. This is one way I can make sure he doesn't wonder off or become dinner for some hungry predator. My son chose the name Hercules for him. The perfect bunny for Easter! Happy Easter to all my blogging friends!

3 comments:

Jen's Farmily said...

I've been trying to get Mr. C talked into letting me have a bunny. Since I'm travelling so much he would have to take care of it until work settles down. Hercules is too cute and that is a great picture!!

Conni said...

Hercules is adorable!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope you had a great Easter, too!

Katy said...

oh my goodness....that is incredibly sweet!!! He is adorable!