"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have a wonderful July 4th!!

Hello everyone! Life has swept me away once again, to pumpkin vines, knee high weeds, and newly planted flower beds. There is life growing in the new pond and I hope to have some good pictures for you to see. I have stumbled upon some gentle creatures and some more naughty snakes. New sprouts are coming from the green house and on every afternoon walk, new colors, new sounds, and new discoveries are waiting. The upcoming holiday will have my hands busy. I will be back to catch up on your adventures and let you know what has happened here. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Paula said...

I can't wait to see the pond, the sprouts, and the "gentle" creatures! (none with big pinchers, I hope! LOL)
Life has had me in the bean patch for the last few days.... now I'm in the kitchen with my new canner! Wish me luck...
I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend, Kathleen- Hubby will be off from work on Friday, so I'm thinking about sweet-talking him into taking a little day trip to get away from breaking beans for a while! wink wink

Jen's Farmily said...

Glad to hear that all is well and growing!! I hope you have a fabulous July 4th and return with lots of pictures of your updates!

Connie said...

Hi Kathleen! I've tagged you. :D When you get back to blogging, stop by at www.dancingwithdaisy.blogspot.com to pick up your Arte y Pico award!

Happy Fourth of July to you and yours!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What wonderful things to be swept away by! Wishing you summer days full of fun & joy.

Smiles,
Lea