"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Little Christmas Tune from our barnyard, to yours


Sophie
Hi everyone.... Christmas is coming to the farm and Kathleen wanted to tell you all Merry Christmas.....so we want to help her....by singing a little song.... so here goes.......mee,mee,meee,meeeee..
Abby
We wish you a meowy Christmas....
Max
We wish you a meowy Christmas....

Salem
We wish you a meowy Christmas....
Hercules
And a hoppy new year!!!

Gideon
Merry Christmas from the me and the gals in the hen house. Hope your Christmas is something to crow about!
Sam
Merry Christmas from us ducks also!! Blessings to you all!!








15 comments:

Childers Corner said...

I love it! Salem doesn't look too happy though lol.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, I know it! I had to promise him tuna out of this deal. He got his reward and quickly forgave me. lol. Blessings, Kathy

Anonymous said...

How sweet they all look. I enjoyed the pictures very much. Merry Christmas to all the gang!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

very cute! thanks and merry Christmas to you and all your family and critters!

KathyB. said...

Sam looks a little disconcerted. What did he get for a reward ?

Merry Christmas to you all!

LindaSue said...

Quite the critter choir you have! I do not have the skill or patience to get my animals to hold still with "decor" - one of our little rat terriers runs around backwards when we put the teeny reindeer headdress on him - simply too funny but not photographable. Merry Christmas Critters!

Chris said...

Kathleen...is your last name Doolittle? The good Dr. would be sooo proud!

What a fun post. The very best Christmas blessings to you and ALL your family!

Chris

Paula said...

Oh that is too funny, Kathleen... the expression are their faces is all different- Sophie looks scared, Max looks mad, and Hercules looks like he's getting ready to run away!! LOL

Nancy M. said...

That is so cute! All of your animals are in the Christmas spirit. Great pictures! Merry Christmas to y'all too!

Flower said...

From all our goats, chickens, cats and dog.........................
......baaheecluckmeowbarkissmas!
Or Merry Christmas!!

Anna Colleen said...

It is beginning look like Christmas. I love the pics of the animals are they excited for Christmas? I Know I am.

Amy said...

Oh what fun! I must find a way to dress my 8 ducks up for Christmas. They are always having such fun out on the pond I'm sure they wouldn't mind a scarf or something on them. What fun!

Tipper said...

Oh so sweet! I loved the tune!

Connie said...

HA HA HA! Loved seeing all the critters in their Christmas finery! So cute! :D

Wish on a Whisker said...

Wonderful! ~Mandy