"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Texas wind and dust

The wind has blown here all week. Cold, strong, and dirty. The sky is orange from all of the dust blowing off of the surrounding cotton fields. I heard things being blown up against the house all night last night. When I got out to feed the chickens and ducks, I discovered the force of the wind ripped off the door to their enclosure in the night. Now I have to find something to replace it until my husband can get home from work. I can do almost any thing, but when it comes to building or repairing things of this nature, the item always comes out crooked looking. This looks like it will be another day of inside stitching for me.

No comments: