"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, July 3, 2017

It's time for family and friends to gather for July 4th holiday-----

feed them something cool and delicious.........
a Strawberry Icebox Sheet Pan Pie!
This is such a rich creamy and cool dessert.......wonderful for any hot afternoon and perfect for guests for a July 4th celebration........for it makes a large pan......enough to feed and cool off a crowd!
It is like a very soft cream cheese pie with fresh strawberries. The crust sets it off perfectly!
Always beautiful to serve in vintage dishes of course!
You can find this recipe on my cooking blog at this link
there are also many more wonderful recipes........
from fluffy biscuits, cakes, pies, candy, 
and main dishes.......all of it wonderful and delicious!
Have a safe and happy holiday!


7 comments:

Connie said...

That looks absolutely delicious! I hope you have a nice 4th of July!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

This dessert both looks and sounds so delicious Kathleen. I hope that you and your quests enjoy it and have a Happy 4th of July.

Henny Penny said...

Oh my goodness!! That looks and sounds delicious! I'm going back to copy the recipe. Thank you. This is the first time I've seen your recipe blog. It's pretty too!

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

This dessert looks so delicious. I hope you had a very happy 4th of July. I would like to try this recipe sometime.

Sherri Farley said...

Dreamy dessert! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm going right now. That looks delightfully good!!

Sally said...

Oh wow - that looks SO good. I'm going to check out the recipe. Thank you!!