"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, December 22, 2014

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks (U.S. design engineer, 1923–2002)

Merry Christmas everyone!
I have posted a wonderful Christmas cookie recipe on my cooking blog
just click onto this link

6 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Kathleen! I'm sorry to hear about Cookie. Hugs to you my friend!
Kelly

Jan said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kathleen! I really like that quote, and it is so true. <3

Sherri Farley said...

Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas Kathleen! The postcard is adorable, one picture can say so much! The cookies sound wonderful, I shall give the a try.

Connie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Kathleen!

Kathleen Grace said...

I'm just catching up on Christmas posts, I'm a day late but I hope your Christmas was blessed and beautiful!