"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year's Wish

Never cling to the past
Enjoy every day as if it were your last
When in doubt...trust God
You can do anything you make your mind up to do
Expect good things to happen
Always do your best and be your best
Really enjoy the simple things in life
Well,, the end of this busy year is almost here. I have so enjoyed this new journey of blogging and all of the paths that led me to you and your wonderful blogs. May you all start this new year out with HOPE and FAITH. And may all good things find themselves at your door! Blessings for the new year! Kathleen

11 comments:

LindaSue said...

What a positive and cheerful acrostic! Happy New Year to you also and I look forward to your adventures in 2009 - never can tell what critters will show up on your doorstep.

Mel said...

Faith, Hope & Joy

Have a wonderful New Year from our family to yours!

Chris said...

Dear Kathleen,

I am sending all those wonderful sentiments back to you!

Hope 2009 is your best year yet!

Hugs, Chris

Anonymous said...

What a bautiful postcard and wish from you. Thanks & many blessings to you as well.

Patty H. said...

Good advice.
Happy New Years

Nancy M. said...

Happy New Year! I'm so glad to have found you too!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thank you Kathleen, the New Year is bound to be a good one, your sentiments were right on time, and very thoughtful... may all those good wishes return to you and yours......Ginny

Anonymous said...

Well, Kathleen, I think your new year acronym just about sums up all the best resolutions one could have! I hope 2009 brings you much joy and happiness! I'm so glad I found your wonderful blog. Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog. God bless you!

Connie said...

Kathleen, that was quite lovely! Thank you and wishing you a joyful New Year!

Tipper said...

Loved this!! So encouraging for the coming year. I hope the new year is all you want it o be! I've so enjoyed peeking into your world for the past year and look forward to more.

Vickie said...

Hey Kathleen - love your old New Year's Card. I feel happy, too, and blessed to be here, to have met all you nice bloggers who I'm sure would be wonderful girlfriends in person, too. I hope you have a wonderful year on your farm and that the Lord blesses you beyond measure!